AmpliScribe™ T7-Flash™ Transcription Kit
Generate maximum amounts of RNA - over 180 ug RNA from 1 ug DNA template
- Save time with 30 minute high-yield protocol
- Scale up the reaction to produce grams of RNA
- See FAQ
The AmpliScribe™ T7-Flash™ Transcription Kit uses Epicentre's rapid, high-yield in vitro transcription technology. An AmpliScribe T7-Flash Transcription reaction yields more RNA (180 µg per 20-µl reaction) in 30 minutes than other high-yield in vitro transcription kit reactions produce in 2 hours (Fig. 1), including Epicentre's own AmpliScribe T7 High Yield Kit. The AmpliScribe T7-Flash Kit utilizes proprietary enzyme formulations that enable the maximum possible yields of RNA from virtually any template that is downstream of the T7 RNA polymerase promoter, including sequences in linearized plasmids, double-stranded oligos or PCR products.
- Exceptionally high yields. Up to 180 µg of full-length RNA can be produced from 1 µg of 1-kb linearized plasmid DNA template.
- Scaleable. Reactions can be scaled up to obtain grams (or more) of RNA.
- Fast. A standard AmpliScribe T7-Flash reaction is complete in 30 minutes.
- Convenient. Rnase inhibitor included.
- Trusted. Can be used for classic "Eberwine"-type RNA amplification procedures.
AmpliScribe™ T7-Flash™ Enzyme Solution, AmpliScribe™ T7-Flash™ 10X Reaction Buffer, ATP, CTP, GTP and UTP Solutions, RNase-Free Water, RNase-Free DNase I, DTT, Control DNA Template (linearized), RiboGuard™ RNase Inhibitor.